480 g Valley Flaxflour Gluten Free Bread Dough Mix 1 package
375 ml warn water (48 to 54 C/ 120 to 130 F) 1 1/2 cup
80 to 125 ml Buckwheat flour for dusting the work bench 1/3 to 1/2 cup
1. In a heavy mixer attached with dough paddles or a dough hook, combine the Dough Mix and warm water.
2. Mix on low speed for 4 minutes, scraping the dough into the hooks to ensure thorough mixing.
3. Spread gluten free flour on a counter and turn the dough out onto the floured surface. The dough should remain warm and soft.
4. Using your hands and a dough scraper or spatula, shape the dough into a medium size loaf.
5. Place the dough into a medium size, oiled, non-stick baking pan. Set aside to rise for 40 to 45 minutes.
6. Bake at 200C (400F) for 55 to 60 minutes.
7. Remove from the pan and cool completely before slicing. Slice into 16 pieces.
125 m l Sour cream 1/2 cup
125 ml Mayonnaise, light 1/2 cup
60 ml Golden flax flour 1/4 cup
60 ml Water, cold 1/4 cup
125 ml Whole Baby spinach leaves 1/2 cup
125 ml Fresh parsley 1/2 cup
60 ml Fresh dill or basil 1/4 cup
2 Green onions
1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until the greens are chopped.
750 ml Valley Flaxflour Wheat Free Pancake Mix 3 cups
125 ml White Sugar 1/2 cup
375 ml Milk, 1% 1 1/2 cup
2 eggs, large
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Lightly spray 12 non-stick muffin tins with oil.
3. Combine Valley Flaxflour Wheat Free Pancake Mix and sugar in a large bowl.
4. Mix in the eggs and milk, until well-cimbined.
5. Place mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove to a rack to cool.
375 ml All-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups
175 ml Quick-cooking rolled oats 3/4 cups
10 ml Baking powder 2 tsp
2 ml Salt 1/2 tsp
2 ml Ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp
125 ml Packed brown sugar 1/2 cup
375 ml Milk 1 1/2 cup
125 ml Brown or golden flax flour 1/2 cup
250 ml Fresh or frozen raspberries or blueberries (or a combination) 1 cup
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg, milk, flax flour, and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in berries.
3. Divide batter evenly among 12 lightly greased, non-stick, or paper lined muffin cups.
4. Bake in preheated 200C (400F) oven for 25 to 27 minutes or until tops spring back with lightly touched.
5. Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer to rack to cool completely.