*Note: PDF recipe contains both verticle and horizontal breadmaker recipes!
Using the Black and Decker single paddle vertical bread machine
Yield: 1 loaf
2 Cups (500 ml) Warm Water
4 Cups (1000 ml) Valley Kitchen Multi-Purpose Flour Blend
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Quick Rise Yeast
3 Tbsp (45 ml) Sugar
1 tsp (5 ml) Salt
1) Measure and pour the water into the baking chamber.
2) Add the flour blend, yeast, sugar and salt.
3) Set to whole grain.
4) Start the machine. When the first mix begins, scrape the dough away from the sides of the chamber.
5) Complete baking and remove from the baking chamber.
6) Cool completely before slicing.