We have modified this recipe to use our Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour Blend
Yield: 12 Large
3 Tbsp (45 ml) Cottage Cheese
4 Green Onions, cleaned and finely chopped
1 -2 Red Chillies
4 Cups (600 g) Sweet Potato, grated
1 1/2 Cups (375 ml) Valley Kitchen Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour Blend
2 Tbsp (30 ml) Baking Powder
1/2 Cup (50 g) Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Sunflower Seeds
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Poppy Seeds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2) Line 12 large muffin tins with parchment paper. Lightly spray with olive oil.
3) Break the eggs into a large bowl. Stir in the cottage cheese, green onion and half of the chopped chillies.
4) Clean and grate the sweet potato. Stir into the egg mixture.
5) Combine the flour and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
6) Stir into the sweet potato mixture.
7) Fold in half of the cheese.
8) Scoop into the prepared tins. Top with the remaining red chillies, cheese, poppy and sunflower seeds.
9) Bake for 40 to 45 minutes