Yield: 4 servings
1/2 Cup (125 ml) Valley Kitchen Gluten Free Flax n' Whole Grain Breading Blend
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Your Favourite Seasoning
1 lb (454 g) Haddock, Fresh
1/4 Cup (60 ml) Valley Kitchen Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour Blend
1/4 Cup (60 ml) Egg Wash (or Buttermilk)
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Butter
1) Mix the Breading Blend and your favourite seasoning together.
2) Sprinkle evenly onto a flat plate or place in a plastic bag.
3) Heat the butter and oil in a large pan.
4) Cut the fish, meat or poultry into serving size pieces
5) (Optional) Dip the product into the egg wash or buttermilk.
6) Lay the product on the seasoned flour and turn over to season both sides, or place in the bag and shake to coat.
7) Fry the seasoned fish, meat or poultry in the hot butter/oil for about 2 minutes on one side. Turn over to the other side and finish cooking.