3 Cups (750 ml) Gluten Free Whole Rolled Oats (you can use Oat Meal)
1/3 Cup (80 ml) Valley Kitchen All-Purpose Flour Blend
1 Cup (250 ml) Unsweetened Coconut
1/3 Cup (80 ml) Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) Salt (Optional)
1/2 Cup (125 ml) Butter or Margerine
1/2 Cup (125 ml) Milk
2 Cups (500 ml) White Sugar
1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) Vanilla Extract
1) Mix the oats, flour blend, coconut, cocoa, and salt (optional). You can eliminate the salt if using salted butter.
2) Heat the butter or margerine, milk and sugar to a boil. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring continuously. Add the vanilla and beat.
3) Stir the dry ingredients into the hot liquid ingredients.
4) Drop 1 cookie scoop (2 Tbsp) of batter onto parchment or waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Shape with a damp fork.
5) Place in freezer to chill.